The Columbia Bar and Grille has several events lined up for the month of April.
- Friday 4/8 - Retro disco Night returns Upstairs at the Columbia with DJ Express.
8pm – 10 pm A 10.00 donation is requested to benefit Phoenixville’s “Bang for Bucks” for the Phoenixville July 4th fireworks display. Door Prizes and drink and Food Specials throughout the night.
- Saturday 4/9 - Upstairs at the Columbia , The Cool Jazz styling’s of Hidden Treasure returns, from 7pm to 11pm
Drink and Dinner Specials all night, No cover or minimum.
- Friday 4/15 - Our Patio reopens (weather permitting) with Singer Songwriter David Allen Scoli performing from 7pm to 11 pm
- Saturday 4/16 - Karaoke Night on the Patio, come out and be a star.
Drink and food specials throughout the evening.
- Friday 4/22 - The Ryan Wickersham Band returns performing from 7pm to 11pm
- Saturday 4/23 - Singer songwriter Dan Frantz returns to the Columbia performing 7pm to 11 pm
- Thursday 4/28 - Join us for Dining out for Life at the Columbia. Proceeds benefit Area AIDS organizations.
- Friday 4/29 - Introducing Frank Stagliano, Acoustic Guitarist performing 7pm to 11pm
- Saturday 4/30 - Celebrate Spring with the Music of the Scott & Dave Duo performing 7pm to 11pm
- Easter Brunch from 11 am to 3pm, includes a special Prixe Fixe menu, 29.95 per adult, 12.95 for children 12yrs old and younger. Complimentary Mimosa’s and Bloody Marys. The Easter Bunny will be stopping by throughout the day. Piano performance upstairs with Dale McCauley. A special Ala Carte Easter Dinner will be served from 4pm to 9pm.
They also feature daily specials
- Sunday Brunch - Ala Carte Brunch with complimentary mimosas or Bloody Mary’s served from 11 am to 3pm
- Monday- Raid our wine Cellar, the owners picks of wines on sale
- Tuesday’s 1/2 price appetizers All-Day
- Wednesdays Luck Table days, be seated at one of our Luck Tables and receive a gift certificate for your next visit- All Day
- Thursdays- A Buck a Shuck Oysters- All Day