On Sunday, November 8th, the Valley Forge Audubon Society is hosting a Green Transportation Program. The event is being held at the John James Audubon Center at Mill Grove from 1-4:30pm.
Join us for an in depth look at Green Transportation as the Valley Forge Audubon Society continues their series on, "How to Live Green?" The program will explore Green Transportation today as well as the possibilities for the future. There will be a variety of alternative fuel vehicles on display as well as the presentations listed below. We look forward to seeing you at this FREE program!
- Pottstown's Bike Share Program - Tom Carroll, Pottstown Chamber of Commerce - 1:00 - 1:30pm
- Storm Water Management - Robert G. Traver, Ph.D., PE, D.WRE, Professor & Director, VIllanova Urban Stormwater Partnership, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Villanova University - 1:45 - 2:15pm
- Electric Vehicles - William Kofki, Ph.D., Department of Civil Engineering, Villanova University - 2:30 - 3:00pm
- History of Transportation - Kendra Cook, Curator of the Boyertown Vehicle Museum - 3:15 - 3:45pm
- Electric Vehicles Today - Jay Beckerman, Eastern Electric Vehicle Club - 4:00 - 4:30pm